Elle Aesthetics offers Microneedling with the first and only FDA-approved device, the SkinPen. Microneedling creates controlled micro-injuries to stimulate the body’s natural wound-healing process while minimizing cellular damage. The result is effective scar tissue remodeling while keeping the skin’s overall structure intact.
The advantages of this treatment include:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SkinPen is the first microneedling device cleared by the FDA. It works on all skin types – dark to light.
Most treatments take around 30 minutes, and results can be seen in as few as three treatments.
We typically recommend 3–6 treatments booked 4-6 weeks apart to achieve optimal results, although most people see results after one treatment! Once you see the results from microneedling, you’ll want to come back for more!
Everyone’s pain threshold is different, but typically, treatments aren’t super painful. Topical numbing cream is used with treatment. Some areas are also more sensitive than others, such as the nose and upper lip.
Downtime on microneedling treatments is typically very quick; it depends on your skin and how it reacts to the treatment. The skin will be red and a little swollen for a few hours after the treatment. We recommend not touching or applying unapproved products until your skin is no longer red or irritated.
- Do not wash your face for 8 hours.
- Use the provided aftercare skin products.
- Wash your hands before touching your face for the first 48 hours.
- No makeup on your skin for the first 24 hours.
- No working out, hot tubs, sauna, or getting sweaty for 8 hours post-procedure.
- Redness (mild sunburn) and swelling may be present for 5-7 days post-treatment.
- Wear SPF and minimize sun exposure for 7-10 days post-treatment.
- No facial injections for 2 weeks before/after treatment.
The SkinPen microneedling device creates controlled micro-injuries to stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process while minimizing cellular damage. The goal of this treatment is to improve overall texture and appearance. It treats acne scars and uneven skin tone and helps to boost collagen production through skin repair. Please come with a clean face to this appointment.
Add On: Microneedling treatment with the added benefits of natural growth factors. $500 /1 hour