Lash & Brow Services
We offer a wide variety of lash and brow services including lash lift and tint, brow tint, lamination, and wax. We also offer microblading.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We will gently cleanse the eyebrow area. We then place a perming solution on your eyebrow hairs to provide a fuller, more even look. After a certain amount of time, a neutralizer is applied. This will keep them in place.
A lift volumizes the hair.
We’ll gently cleanse the lash area and place a silicone rod on your eyelids. Your natural lashes will start to curl and bond to the rod using an adhesive put on the lashes. Once the hair strands are positioned correctly on the rod, we’ll apply a lifting cream. This enhances the lashes’ curves and lets them mold on the curling rod. A setting cream will be applied to the lashes to define their shape. The tint is applied to the lashes for a defined appearance.
A base cream will be applied around the brows to prevent strain. We’ll mix the semi-permanent dye with a spoolie brush. A perfect color shade is chosen and customized for you. We apply the first layer in the direction of hair growth and a second layer in the opposite direction. The dye will coat the brows for several minutes. If you prefer a darker shade, we’ll keep the dye on your brows for longer. The procedure takes 15 minutes to perform.
Depends on how strong your lashes and eyebrows are. Typically a Lash Lift and Brow Lamination will last 4-6 weeks.
Don’t get your eyelashes or brows wet for 24 hours. Avoid applying makeup, sweating, and going to a sauna for 24 hours post-treatment.
You may get tingling sensations that subside after the tint is removed.
Yes, please remove your contact lenses before your treatment.
Yes. You’ll need to cleanse all eye makeup to ensure the tint is applied to dry hair.
We use vegetable-based tints. They’re safe and natural to use and are gentle on the hair.
Microblading is a Semi-Permanent Makeup. This procedure uses a Nano blade to make individual strokes into the upper layer of the dermis. This effect will make your eyebrows look even and fuller. If you have more questions about microblading schedule a Consultation with our Master Aesthetician.
- After your appointment, pat your eyebrows dry every hour to keep any fluid lymph drainage off.
- Before you go to bed, cleanse and apply eyebrow balm for the first time.
- Avoid getting your brows wet until ALL flaking has stopped (usually 10 days). This means keeping them dry in the shower, no excessive sweating, no steam rooms, swimming, etc.
- Only get wet or clean brows when gently cleansing every morning and night for the next 10 days with provided cleanser.
- Apply a small amount of balm to the brows 3x a day for 2 weeks with a Q-tip. Your brows should be lightly coated, not goopy.
- You may wear makeup around the brows, but nothing directly on them for 2 weeks. Once all flaking has stopped you may wear makeup over them.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 2 weeks.
- Do not touch, pick, rub, or scratch your brows. If you do so this WILL remove the pigment and lead to patchiness.
- After your 6 weeks touch-up, Microblading usually lasts up to a year. It is recommended to get yearly touch-ups for best results.
- Everyone’s pain threshold is different, but typically, treatments aren’t super painful. Topical numbing cream is used with treatment. Some areas are also more sensitive than others.
Lash Tint & Lift
Brow Tint, Lamination, & Wax
Brow Tint & Tweeze
Brow Tint & Wax
2 hours 30 minutes
Microblading is a Semi-Permanent Makeup. This procedure uses a Nano blade to make individual strokes into the upper layer of the dermis. This effect will make your eyebrows look even and fuller.